Gifts for the Adventurous

Doane Paper Utility Notebooks

Another new pocket notebook has come out recently and like I said before, taking notes on your trip is as important as pictures to help you remember how you felt on your outings.   As well as the hundreds of other uses for these pocket-sized books.

Doane Paper, a West Coast American paper company, has some quality offerings in the pocket notebook lineup and this new pocket utility notebook with crossover cover art is a pretty unique one.

From what I gather, their paper has both lines and a graph on each page so no decision about that is necessary. 


I like the look of the vintage cover art and the color.  I might jump out and get one for myself in the next couple weeks.  I will let you know if I do.


Another review here:

Buy them here:



Extra: Shoes.com is offering an additional 25% off sale shoes through this link.



--

No comments:

Post a Comment