Gifts for the Adventurous

Field Notes - Fall 2015

I really enjoyed this set. Previously my favorite Field Notes sets have been any that included green books as well as the real wood covered Shelterwood edition.


A mini " hello was included in one of my packs.





The Fall 2015 edition is the Shenandoah edition and includes three shades of green, the colors of sweet birch, chestnut oak and red maple leaves in summer.  The covers are thicker than previous books and the insides represent the fall colors of the trees.

I think it's a great concept and Field Notes continues to one up themselves.




Get your Shenandoah Edition here while they last since the special editions usually sell out.

Most of the past books are sold out, but you can sometimes find some of the
Special Editions on Amazon


It's always good to have a notebook with you.  I always keep at least one in my pack or in my car.

Stay safe,
-aMT

No comments:

Post a Comment