Gifts for the Adventurous

Christmas Gift For The Adventurous Gent 2011 Part 2

I just keep remembering and discovering more things that I wanted to add so I just started a new post to hold them all.

I would bet that you will have no problem finding something for that guy on your list from one of these two posts.

Part 1 is here.

Now on to Part 2:

Stocking Stuffers

Valet recently posted a great breakdown of the traditional contents of a stocking and why some of the items are in it.  Turns out Santa was right on track at my house when he puts pens and oranges in my stocking every year.  See Valet's Stocking Blueprint to get started.




Replacement Boot Laces ($4)


Camo Tie ($18) - if your going to get a camo tie, make it a real digital camo one. 


Para Cord Bracelet ($7)


PiranhaX Pocket Tool ($35)

Timex Men's Expedition Metal Field Watch ($32) I am a huge watch fan and I wouldn't be mad if I got a watch every year for Christmas.  These Timex Field Watches look great and you can't go wrong with the price.  They have many other colors and styles too. 




How to Survive the End of the World as We Know It: Tactics, Techniques, and Technologies for Uncertain Times ($12)


Klein 5202M General-Purpose Belt ($24) - let your guy break in and age his own belt with this raw leather so he will have a truly unique belt when he is finished. 


Eco-Friendly Wide Mouth 25oz, 750mL Stainless Steel Sports Water Bottle - BPA Free ($7)
For some reason I can never get enough water bottles.  It must be because they keep changing.


Filson Tin Cloth Tote Bag ($85)  Every man needs a good bag for stuff, from going to the beach to weekend trips or even to carry the kids stuff around in so you don't have to carry one of those brightly colored bags your wife has. Order through the link above or at Filson.com.  But a warning, hide your credit card if you go to their site because you will want it all.


Thanks for reading and let me know what you think below!

Merry Christmas!!

aMT 


--

No comments:

Post a Comment