Mississippi River Boats on the flooded river May 9, 2011
- The Red Cross is still helping flood victims in the Mid-South and they can use your help.
- The Wall Street Journal discusses the future of air travel, which includes a new generation of jets designed to ease the stress during flights and RFID (Radio frequency identification) tags on your luggage.
- Worldwide Travel Advisory For All Americans - Due to the recent success of the American Military in killing bin laden, a worldwide travel advisory has been issued for all Americans. When traveling, I would advise Americans that it is a good idea to not advertise the fact that you are from the USA. This bit of advice was actually given to me by a Kenyan taxi driver on a recent visit to New York City months before all this happened with the terrorist leader being killed. At the time it seemed a little strange, but the more i think about it and read the news the more sense it makes. Peter Greenberg discusses it further here.
- A Continuous Lean has a great tip about traveling with a power strip so you only have to carry one adapter.
- Day killer: The Wall Street Journal has a very in depth Off Duty Section devoted to Summer and all the great products and adventures that come with it.
- The Firearm Blog has the Best Car To Survive The Zombie Apocalypse.